English Expressions Conversation

20:34

On this post, I am gonna tell you about "Expressions" through a simple conversation dialog. No more chit chat, let's listen up !



Conversation Dialog :

Expression conversation

Marsa : Hi Heru !
Heru : Oh, hi Marsa !
Marsa : I have an offer for you.
Heru : What is it ? Let me know.
Marsa : I suggest you joining ADAW community.
Heru : No, thank’s. I don’t want to join because i prefer programming community than ADAW.
Marsa : Oh, i see. Then why don’t you participate on web based programming competition ?
Heru : Oh really ? that’s a good idea. When and where ?
Marsa : 12th November in PENS.
Heru : Emm.. by the way, would you like to accompany me to the canteen ? i am very hungry.
Marsa : With a pleasure, come on !
At the canteen
Marsa : Emm heru, i would be delighted if you treat me a fried rice, right ?
Heru : Sorry, i’d love to but i don’t have enough money.
Marsa : Hiks, hiks.. it’s okay.. i’m just kidding..
Heru : Oh come on, let’s have a seat.
On the eating table
Marsa : Emm heru, i want to tell something to you.
Heru : Okay, please tell me the story.
Marsa : Of course.
Well, what is your opinion about my relationship between me, Faricha and Rizky ?
As you know, me and rizky, both of us love Faricha. But we all three have been a friend for 3 years.
Heru : In my perspective, you should just let it be. Rizky is your friend and so is faricha. Keep your friendship and don’t crush it with this monkey love story.
Marsa : Yeah, you’re right. But would there be any possibility of me getting her ? I mean faricha.
Heru : I think it’s just a little chance maybe.
Marsa : Yeah, i think of that too.
Heru : I know how is your feeling.
Marsa : Thank’s for your sympathy.
Heru : Would you mind buying you a chocolate ice to keep you smile ?
Marsa : I’d love to but I am not in the mood. Thank’s anyway.
Heru : Okey, i wish you can pass this problem.
Marsa : Amin, thank you very much.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images