Giving Example of Pronoun

08:51

Hi there readers, on this time I am gonna share you a video that describe about 9 types of pronoun. Hope you like it. Let's check it out...



And this is the subtitle :

Marsa : Assalamu’alaikum. Hi there guys, I am here Marsa Abrar Farros. I wanna show about the pronoun. WHAT IS PRONOUN ? Well,  actually I don’t even know what the pronoun is. But, it’s okay, I am gonna tell you as I can. A prunaun...prenaun...pronaun... ah, whatever the spelling is, it can replace a noun or another pronoun. A pronoun is a word that takes the place of one or more nouns. And there are 9 types of nouns, start from personal pronoun, relative pronoun, and so on. Yeah, it’s so many. I don’t know why the English people make it so many, they don’t know the feeling of the people like me, a begineer who doesn’t know the structure of English conversation. No more chit and chat, let’s check out what are they.
 
Scene 1
Alji      : Where is the toilet ?
Septian : what??
Alji       : I said ! Where is the TOILET!!
Septian : Why so serious man??
Alji       : He wants to get out!
Septian  : Who??
Alji       : It’s not your business man!!
Septian : Just tell me who it is
Alji       : He is *peeeeeppp*
 
Scene 2
A girl and her friend are walking across the street
Septian    : Hey sa, look at there. 2 beautiful girls over there
Marsa      : Yeah, you’re right. They are sooo smooothhh....
Septian    : Come on, let’s go over there
A few moments...
Septian    : Hey giiirrls, may I know your name ?
Vina         : Who ? Me ?
Marsa       : No no, we mean the girl in the inside
Vina          : Did you mean ‘this guy’ ?
Alji           : What bro ?
 
Scene 3
A Kriptonite fell from iabove and Alji took it
Septian    : Hey ji, it’s mine *flat voice*
Alji          : What do you mean it’s yours ?? IT’S MINE ! *alay voice*
Septian    : I am the one who first saw it *flat voice* (Septian took it from Alji’s hands)
Alji          : Get your hands of it !!!! *alay voice*
Vina         : Hey hey guys, why are you arguing each other ?
Septian    : Alji took my mango *flat voice*
Alji          : Hey, look at yourself before you judge other person *alay voice*
Vina         : Stop, stop, nobody have it, right ?
Septian, Alji : Just shut the *peeeeep*

Marsa : Okay, that's all about the 9 types of pronoun. Thanks for watching. See you and Wassalam.
 
PEEACEE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images