My Self Introduction

16:32


      Hello guys, my name is Marsa Abrar Farros. And you can call me Marsa. So many people joke about my name "Marsa". Yeah, they thought that I'm the actress of popular cartoon movie "Masha and The Bear". Not only my friends, but the my teacher also. But it's alright, maybe I can be famous with that haha. I study at electronic polytechnic of Surabaya (PENS) on Gaming major.
       
       I was born in Surabaya, 23rd of February 1996. And I'm 18 years old now. I wasn't born alone, there are my brother and sister accompany me up. My brother  was born on November 21st 1998. His name is Daffa Zaidan Nabil. 15 years old and now he studies in Senior High School 5 Surabaya. Actually, he is more handsome than me. So, he has a bigger fans come from his friend and my friend also. Ahh, I was envy of him wkwk, just kidding. And then, there is my sister, her name is Clarissa Gitta Lakeisha, called Keisha. Born on 1st of July and now 8 years old. Study at Ta'miriyah, school that near my house, 3rd grade of Elementary School. My mother's name Yuli, is the best person I've ever had. She told and thought  me  so many things until I grow to a better person. We all live at JL. Dupak Jaya III/19 Surabaya. Except my father, he works out of province, actually in West Java. Moved there since last December, and still counting until the next 5 years. My father gets home only when he gets furlough or  Idul Fitri. Maybe, 4 times a year he comes home. That's all about  my family.
         
       Then, let's talk about my hobbies. My hobbies are badminton, playing guitar, hikinh, gaming, and personalizing. Badminton, I like this from my father. He teaches me when I was kid. Until frequently playing it and become my hobby. Playing guitar is activity that I don't like at first. Actually, I like sing a song, but almost all of my friends said that I have a really bad voice. Then, I am not singing again. And I have an idea that makes me not to quit from the music world. I play an instrument music, and I choose guitar. Hiking, my first hiking is when I was on 1st grade of senior high school and continuosly until now. Bromo, Penanggungan, and Semeru are the mountains those I already had hiking there. Gaming is the ordinary thing that I do everyday and become a hobby. Whatever is the console, handphone, laptop, Playstation, I played all. And now, I study gaming technology. Well, it suits enough haha. Personalizing is the most favourite hobby that I do. So many things those I had personalized. Start from my phone, motorbike, book, and others.
      
     Talking about my personality, I am a shy, not talking too much, don't have any braveness to speak up at many people... at first. Until, I realized that I can't be like that. I have to change myself. If I don't, I can't socialize and have many friends. Finally, I start to tidy up my self step by step to be a better person. The last one, my goal of life. Actually, I have so many goals of life. I can't mention it over here because it doesn't have enough space. I take just the point. First, I want to make my family happy and have a better life through my own achievement and hard work. Second, I want to be a good person and do good things. Whatever do it to my parents, my brother and sister, my teacher, friends or I can say, to all of the people. The third and last is, I want to be an useful person along of my life. Start from now until I don't have any soul again. Because, if you do a good and useful thing to other person, that person will also do a good thing to you.
        
      That's all about my self introduction. Sorry for my bad english because I am still studying about it. Comment it below to fix this introduction article to be better. Thanks for coming to my blog, see ya !


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. i hope you can teach play guitar for me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will nal, but you have to pay me up wkwk :))

      Delete
  2. hi marsa ! nice picture and nice story..
    i hope we can be a good friend.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hike with you together someday. If i am not sick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post guys.. great story ever.. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, i will read it later :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mind map, maybe you can make some for me

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images