'Unexpected (2/2)'

16:33

Marsa  : Oh I see... So, we can go out together sometimes to know you deeper. Go to the mall, or somewhere
Lisa     : Yes of course, we can do that. Actually, I don’t like go out to the mall. I would like a place that is more nature, like a beach, garden, or something like that
Marsa   : You are a nature lover ? So do we, me and billy. We always look for a place like that
Lisa      : Do you ? It’s great we have same favorite things haha

Lisa are looking at Billy with a strange face. But, Marsa didn’t recognize it.
Marsa  : Emm okay then Lisa, I have to go with Billy. There is something we have to handle first. Nice to meet you Lisa
Lisa      : Oh it’s okay Marsa, nice to meet you also. Bye bye

Marsa and Billy walk away. And slowly Marsa is whispering to Billy
Marsa   : Hey Bil, about Lisa...
Billy     : What’s going on to Lisa ?
Marsa   : Actually, Lisa is beautiful. And I think, I started to lov........
Billy     : Emm okay sa, I think I have to tell you this thing
Marsa   : This thing ? What are you gonna tell ?
Billy     : In fact, yesterday I shot Lisa after the school
Marsa   : Wait a minute, you and Lisa are in relationship ??
Billy     : Emm, yeah that’s true. She has been girlfriend of mine
Marsa   : What ?? You never told me this before Bil
Billy     : I know. But, you know that I shot a girl secretly without tell it to my bestfriend. Even though we have been a friend for 3 years
Marsa   : Yeah you’re right. I know that. But it’s okay, at least you have told me. Congratulation buddy, long last with her. Take care of her. Don’t touch her hand, you are not muhrim hahaha just kidding
Billy     : Thanks a lot my bestfriend, I hope so like that. I will take care of her. Haha, if I touch her hand rarely, is it still okay ? Hahaha
Marsa   : You’re welcome bro. Emm it’s okay hahaha
Billy     : Come on, let me treat you this time at the canteen
Marsa   : You have to, as your pay having a girlfriend haha


Marsa whispering to himself : (Well, my bestfriend has her first. And already in relationship. I will not gonna tell Billy that I love her too. I don’t want our friendship broken just because of this. Watching her happy is enough for me. I have to keep this feeling, but I don’t know until when....)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images