'Unexpected (1/2)'

16:31

In front of the class, a boy named marsa talk to his friends

Marsa  : ............ Yeah, it could be like that. Guys, I should go right now. There is something I have to take care now
Friends : Oh, okay then. See ya on canteen
Marsa   : Alright, I’ll meet you there

Marsa is running on hurry. Suddenly on the edge of turn...
(Braaak)

A Girl   : Ouch...
Marsa   : Oh my god, I am realy really sorry. I didn’t take attention to the way.
A Girl   : It’s alright, I am okay. Just, my book...
Marsa   : Oh, let me give a hand over it.
A girl    : No, no, it’s okay I can handle it

Suddenly, Marsa touches the girl’s hand inadvertently. The girl surprised until her face becomes red and shy.
Marsa   : (Slowly watching the girl’s face) (Oh my god, she is so beautiful...)
A girl    : I am.. I am sorry, I didn’t mean it. I just want to take my book....
Marsa   : Me too, I am really really sorry again. That’s all my fault....

Behind them, someone is coming
Billy    : Hey there Marsa, what’s going on here ?
Marsa  : Emm, I had just smashed down this girl unexpectedly. Then, made her books fell down...
Billy    : Oohh haha, you are not paying attention right ? Are you okay Lisa ?
Marsa  : Yeah, you’re right. Wait, do you know her ?
Billy    : Yes, she is friend of mine. Oh, let me introduce you. Marsa this is Lisa, Lisa this is Marsa. Lisa is student from class B
Marsa   : Hi there Lisa. From class B ? But I haven’t seen you before

Lisa    : Hi Marsa. Because, I go out of the class rarely. I usually do my activity in the class

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images